June 29, 2013

Progress weeks 47-48 after FINAL TRAY...or is it?

Below are the pictures after the final tray in my plan. Not gonna lie I was pretty stoked thinking I was done with this after almost a year....however...I got my attachments taken off at the dentist and we decided that additional trays would be needed to correct some teeth that were still kind of out of line. At the end of the day it was my decision and, after all, the additional trays will be at no cost since the plan was paid for in full.

I'll be writing more about getting my attachments removed and why I choose to get additional trays tin my next post. Stay tuned! In the mean time here are the "final" photos. Check out My Progress page for before and after shots to date.


Front View
Top View
Bottom View
Left View
Right View



2 comments:

Got a question or comment? Post it here.