September 17, 2012

Slacking on wearing my trays :(

I admit it, for the last couple weeks I've been slacking on wearing my trays. I blame delicious snacks and non-clear liquids! There have been at least 5 days during tray six where I've left the trays off for 2-5 hour stints in the evening. On average for tray 6 I've been wearing the trays for more more like 16-20 hours instead of 20-22. The effect? Every time I put the trays back on, they're pretty tight and not getting looser the way I know they should be. Brushing your teeth constantly definitely gets tiresome and requires commitment. I gotta buck up.

Tomorrow night I'm supposed to upgrade to tray seven. I'm a little worried about how painful that's going to be. I only have myself to blame, which is both annoying and gratifying. (Who doesn't like control?) To be fair, I have been trying to pick back up on wearing my trays correctly the last few days - and of course expect to going forward. I can feel some loosening in the trays as of today...still not looking forward to the pain that tomorrow evening will bring. Alas! Progress pictures to follow tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or comment? Post it here.