September 17, 2012

Progress Weeks 9-10


Tray five is done, 19 to go! All attachments are still on and holding strong after my second tray with them on.

Below are pictures after tray 5. The headaches have been reduced a little, in favor of more teeth pain than anything. I do have jaw tension and my lockjaw has become pretty much constant. I filled the prescription for muscle relaxers when I started tray 7. I'm kind of behind on posting so I'll get these posted ASAP since it's almost time for post-tray 6 pictures!

Front View
Top View
Bottom View
Starting to slack. Haven't been wearing my trays as much as I should - more like 18-20 hours rather than 20-22. I'm still flossing every night though! Not wearing the trays as much as I should, I'm sure it having a direct affect on me having more constant lock jaw. I think its that combined with the fact that the movement is more aggressive now that the attachments are on. :(

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely no concerns-service and treatment received are always of the highest standard. Great staff, great office, great care, great dentist. Hard to believe service of the quality is found in my own neighborhood.wisdom tooth extraction edmonton

    ReplyDelete

Got a question or comment? Post it here.