August 26, 2012

Progress Weeks 7-8

Tray four is done. It was the first tray with attachments and I can say with pride that none of them have come off yet. Hopefully the glue holds for the rest of the treatment. :) Only 20 trays to go! Apparently people still can't see my trays. I like it.

Below are pictures after tray 4. No new developments; the headaches and tension are around consistently  for the first 4 days of the tray. The lockjaw chooses to be better/worse at random, but sticks around day in and day out. It's not affecting my health or life so I let it be. I did get a prescription for muscle relaxers just in case, but I haven't needed to fill it yet. We'll see.


Front View
Top View
Bottom View
Still on a roll. Consistent wear (hitting my 20-22 hours every day) and flossing every night. Routine is good - time consuming but definitely worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or comment? Post it here.