July 5, 2012

Progress - Before Invisalign

These are my before invisalign pictures. I take pictures after I've completed a tray - about every 2 weeks. Click here for a full list of my progress posts so far. My teeth tend to look more crooked in photos, so the images show an extreme version of any imperfections. My teeth aren't horribly mangled, but they're crooked in lots of little ways.  I can say with confidence that there's room for improvement. 

Notice twisting and crowding in front 6 teeth on top and bottom.
Crowding on top

Crowding on bottom
Right view
If you read my "About Me" you know that I'm looking to correct the crowding in my front upper and lower teeth. The crowding hasn't caused any major issues like pain or cavities yet. I do have minor plaque buildup on the bottom teeth when I go in for cleanings. Based on past dentists visits, the crowding is expected to increase over time, so I consider this both a preventative and cosmetic treatment. Can't wait to start seeing some progress!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or comment? Post it here.