July 12, 2012

Progress Weeks 1-2

Tray one is done! 1 down, 23 to go. Below are the pictures after tray one, I don't see much of a difference. Tray one gave me little to no pain. No one has noticed my trays so far. Very cool.
Front View
Top View
Bottom View 
Tray 2 is in! On Monday evening I put in tray two. It's been pretty painful for the last few days. I've had a headache going since Tuesday. Poppin' lots of advil which is helping some, not a ton. The top tray is giving me the most pain, but surprisingly comes off pretty easily. The bottom tray is less painful, but is nearly impossible to get off. Makes no sense!

Today is day 3 of my second tray set and it feels like my teeth are all over the place every time I put the trays back in. It seems to take at least 20-45 mins before I feel like my teeth are lined up inside the trays again. Definitely encourages me to keep them on for longer.

I've been a good girl!
I've worn my trays for between 20-22 hours every day. I've also been flossing almost every night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or comment? Post it here.